On Thursday, February 5th, the Broomfield County Republicans Central Committee held it Biennial Organizational Meeting at Sill-Terhar Motors in Broomfield.
In that meeting, the Broomfield County Republicans unanimously elected the following County Party Officers and Bonus Members to lead the Broomfield Republicans over the next two years:
- Chairman – Rick Fernandez
- 1st Vice Chairman – Mike Shelton
- 2nd Vice Chairman – Tim Ziegler
- Secretary – Sue Saad
- Bonus Member – Marty Robinson
- Bonus Member – Terry Moore
Congratulations to our new county officers! And thank you to our entire Central Committee for their ongoing involvement and support of the Broomfield County Republicans.